The Keith Urban Fuse Listening Party Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. CDT on August 21, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. CDT on August 23, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes End Date”) (such period referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”). There will be one grand prize drawing on August 24, 2013 (the “Grand Prize Drawing Date”).
1) Sweepstakes SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by FanFare Entertainment LLC (the “Sweepstakes Sponsor”). Sweepstakes Sponsor together with its respective affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, material and services related to this Sweepstakes, are collectively the “Sweepstakes Partners”.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and Washington, D.C. (i.e., excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. ENTRANT, IF SELECTED AS A WINNER, MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL AUGUST 28 - 29, 2013. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. Employees, volunteers, independent contractors, officers and directors of the Sweepstakes Partners, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and legal advisors, and members of their immediate families and people living in the same household of each, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW AND IS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
3) TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must:
(a) Go to the iTunes App Store on your Apple device and download and install the Keith Urban App (if you have not already), click on ‘Contests’, click on ‘Keith Urban Fuse Listening Party Sweepstakes’ and complete the entry form by including your name, email address, phone number, location, and by confirming your age, and click on the “Enter” button. If in-app entry is not available, please enter via the on-line entry form, as described in 3(b) below.
(b) All entries (whether submitted by app, or mailed) must be received by the Sweepstakes End Date, regardless of method of entry. Participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary. To enter without downloading and installing the Keith Urban App, please go to http://www.keithurban.net/story/all/enter-to-win-a-trip-to-an-exclusive-listening-party-with-keith and complete and submit the entry form by including your name, email address, country of residence, date of birth and phone number. No facsimiles or mechanically reproduced entries will be allowed. Limit one (1) entry per person. In the event that there is more than one (1) entry for the same person, the Sweepstakes Partners may disqualify all entries for that person. The Sweepstakes Partners are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, stolen, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries. Upon submission, all entries become the property of the Sweepstakes Partners and will not be returned.
4) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Five (5) potential Grand Prize winners (each, a “GP Winner”) will be randomly selected on the Grand Prize Drawing Date from all eligible entries that have been received during the Sweepstakes Period. Each GP Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on or about August 24, 2013. In the event a winner does not affirmatively accept the prize within twenty-four (24) hours, a winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, an alternate winner may be selected. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (where lawful) within one (1) day of the date of notification. If the Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release is requested and is not received within such timeframe from the date of notification, the prize may be forfeited (at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Partners) and an alternate winner selected. The Sweepstakes Partners reserve the right to require a potential winner to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity will not bring the Sweepstakes Partners into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably as determined by the Sweepstakes Partners in their sole discretion.
GRAND PRIZE: Five (5) GP Winners will be selected on the Grand Prize Drawing Date to receive the GRAND PRIZE consisting of: (i) round-trip coach class airfare for each GP Winner from the major airport with regularly scheduled commercial flights closest to the GP Winner’s permanent residence (or, in Sweepstakes Sponsor’s sole discretion, ground transportation in lieu of air travel if winner lives within a 250 mile radius of Albuquerque, New Mexico) to Albuquerque, New Mexico area airport; (ii) one (1) night (August 28, 2013) hotel accommodations for each GP Winner at a hotel selected by the Sweepstakes Sponsor (one room, room & tax only); (iii) airport transfers and ground transportation (if applicable) to/from the airport and to/from the hotel to the “Event” (defined below); (iv) access for each GP Winner to attend the Keith Urban show in Albuquerque, New Mexico, currently scheduled for August 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the Sandia Casino Amphitheater, as determined at the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s sole discretion (“Event”); (v) invitation to attend the private listening party for the Event; and (vi) $50 per day in spending money for August 28, 2013 and August 29, 2013. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each GRAND PRIZE is $999.90. The total ARV for all five GRAND PRIZES is $4,950.00. GP Winner must be available to travel August 28, 2013 through August 29, 2013, or forfeit the prize. Travel must be round trip. GP Winner is responsible for obtaining the necessary travel documents. The Sweepstakes Partners will determine hotel, airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sweepstakes Partners’ airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. The Sweepstakes Partners are not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Airline tickets and/or tickets to the Event may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of GP Winner. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting any event ticket included in the prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible if GP Winner does not use ticket on day of event. The odds of winning are affected by the number of eligible entries received by the applicable Drawing Date. The actual value of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. GP Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. The timing, delivery and method of delivery of the prize will be determined at the sole discretion of Monkeyville on Vine Corporation. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner selected. GP Winner shall bear all risks of loss or damage to prize after it has been delivered. No prize substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Partners. Prizes may not be transferred. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. GP Winner will be issued a 1099 U.S. Tax Form for the value of the GRAND PRIZE. GP Winner must comply with any security procedures or measures imposed by the Event and/or its representatives. Sponsor and/or the Event organizers reserve the right in their sole discretion to suspend or cancel a winner’s attendance at Event due to non-compliance with any security procedure or inappropriate behavior or misconduct. Event tickets are not for resale. Seat locations will be determined by Sweepstakes Sponsor in its sole discretion. Event tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Event tickets are non-transferable and cannot be sold to or used by any person(s) other than the GP Winner. Admission to the Event has no associated cash value and if the Event is cancelled or postponed, or if the GP Winner is barred from attendance based on the results of his or her background check, applicable portions of the prize will be cancelled without substitution or compensation.
7) GENERAL: The Sweepstakes Partners reserve the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity, administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, as determined by the Sweepstakes Partners in their sole discretion. In such event, the Sweepstakes Partners reserve the right to (but are not required to) award the prizes at random from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment or cancellation. The Sweepstakes Partners, Keith Urban, Monkeyville On Vine Corporation, Guitar Monkey Touring, Inc., Guitar Monkey Entertainment, Inc., , Apple, and each of their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, licensees, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (collectively, the “Released Entities”) are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants and winners hereby release, discharge, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development, operation and execution of the Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating in any manner, directly or indirectly, to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, or otherwise in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. By submitting an entry, you further consent to the use of your name, address, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material, as well as any additional photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to you and arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes (with or without using your name) in any media, whether now known or hereafter invented, throughout the world for any purpose whatsoever, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party (except if winner is a resident of Tennessee or where otherwise prohibited by law). The Sweepstakes is governed by California law. You further agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in San Francisco County, California. Should any of the provisions of the Official Rules be found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that portion shall be deemed severed or restricted and the remainder of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of the Sweepstakes Partners to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. You assume all risks associated with the Sweepstakes or use or misuse of the prize, and you agree that the Released Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury, harm, death, damages, costs or expenses. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc.
9) WINNERS LIST & OFFICIAL RULES: The names of the winners will be posted in the Keith Urban App after eligibility is confirmed and for ninety (90) days thereafter. To obtain the name of the winners, send a written letter request via mail with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Fanfare Entertainment LLC; 263 Hatch Lane; Suite C; Burlingame, CA 94010. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address, Attn: Rules Request, Keith Urban Fuse Listening Party Sweepstakes.